New Year...New Start

Okay...so I haven't been the best at keeping up on my blog. I don't really have an excuse as to why, but I like to blame it on the fact that I don't have the internet at home! I know, no internet, what am I living in 1900's...it feels like it sometimes.

So this year I have actually made some goals for the year and not those impossible ones that everyone make and not to loose weight.

1. To make dinner more often for my husband. I am not the best at cooking, hamburger helper stumps me. I just can't seem to get it down! I made this goal because Brad does almost all the cooking. I don't think this is fair to him (even though he is better at it). He works hard, two jobs and making sure that are house stays warm. We have a wood stove and it is a lot of up keep. We started out with 14 cord and they are almost gone, so he is constently chopping wood whenver he has the spare time. He really is a great husband! Also I want to be the mom who cooks for my kids, does the bake sales. I WANT to be that mom!

2. To have sex more often...I know, OMG she is talking about sex for everyone to read. I am really really lazy. I would much rather go to bed than have sex. It is not that I don't enjoy sex, i do, and Brad is really selfless when it comes to sex. So I discussed this Brad and he agreed to doing more little things to put me in the mood...like candles or music or a note in my car. I really do think that he will do this and that it will help.

Now these may not seem like much for New Year's resolutions but I made them realistic and important to me, that way I stick to them. I love my husband more than he will ever know! He is a great provider for me!

1 comments:

  1. good realistic goals rach... i'm sure brad will appreciate all your goals!