36 weeks

I am officially in the last month of pregnancy and I hate it. It is just so exhausting and uncomfortable and painful. I know people tell you the last month is the worst but seriously, this bad, is not what I expected. I have had a few meltdowns, which I think are to be expected since I am pregnant and Brad has handled them all great! I am just so excited, anxious, nervous, and overwhelmed all at the same time it was inevitable that I would have the breakdowns. It is nice to know that Brad is feeling the same too. I am constantly tired. I sleep like crap because I so uncomfortable. Though since she has dropped a little more I can breathe a little easier at night.

I had my 36 week checkup today with Dr. Susa and of course everything is great. I am topping in at 180 lbs, which puts me at a weight gain of 30 lbs. Not bad for always eating like a pig :) Samantha's heartbeat is 144 and she is constantly active. I feel like she never sleeps! Dr. Susa did an exam and she is the head down position pushing on my cervix. He said my cervix is very soft, which is excellent! All the more ready to dilate! The Braxton Hicks contractions are happening more frequently which I know means the real thing is soon going to happen. Also my stomach measured in at 37 cm, which correlates with how far along the baby is, which is another thing that says she is running a head of schedule! Thank god!

0 comments: