Ready, set, go

I know, I know...it has been just about two months since I have wrote a new blog. You can all lecture me later!

So race season has offically started! His number this year is 33! We will be going to every single race until September! I don't mind going, I actually enjoy it! I don't always watch all the races, just the ones that Brad, Nate, and Slim are in! I like to people watch and I tell you what, there are people to watch! People get so into this it is ridiculous.

Brad did his first race last Friday and did as expected. He had a blast! I am pretty sure that he took last in his heat, and I am not completly sure how he did in the feature all I remeber is that he beat Nate and he was excited about that! His steering colomn came off in the feature, but he managed to make to the in field and not the wall. Thank god!

Here are some picture of his car. He didn't spend a lot time taking out the dents because it is his first full year of racing and he figured he would just add more dents. Next year he will replace all the pannels!








2 comments:

  1. That sure is one beat up car. Wasn't blue last time I saw it?

     
  2. yah it was. last year brad didn't have the time to do any work on it so this year he changed his number and the color!
    PS can't wait to see you next weekend!