This past weekend

So this past weekend Ricky and Ashley came over to our neck of the woods. I was so excited... I hadn't seen them since Halloween! I missed them both so much. They got a big ole hug from me when we parted for the night! We decided to go bowling on Saturday night, which was so much fun! Everyone got together around 9 and we bowled for 2 hours, and did I mention we drank too! It is always fun when you mix alcohol and bowling! Here are some pictures from the night! I must mention that most of the pictures were taken by Slim!


Ricky right after getting a strike!

Ricky and Ashley being all cute!

Me, Brad, Brandon, Slim and Brittany! By this point we had had a few drinks!


Brittany and Slim

Brandon and I


Slim, Brad, and Ricky!

Ashley and I
Ricky and Ashley are coming up for his birthday, which happens to land on Easter weekend, so Ricky thought it might be fun for all of us again to go bar hopping in River Falls. I am super excited! This was such a fun night!












0 comments: