Here you go Jewells!

Sorry it has been so long. Jewells has been bugging me for weeks to write a new blog!

What is new in my life.........
Well race season starts in a couple of months so Brad is getting REALLY excited for that. He just bought a helmet of ebay. I am getting excited too, I guess! I enjoy going to the races, I just can't let Brad know how much! I like watching, being in the pits with everyone. It is just a good ole time.
My car has been acting funny lately. That is no good. I think Brad fixed most of the problems, thank god! Good thing I have a guy who knows a lot about cars. It still shakes in second gear though. We are going to take it in to get the transmission flushed out. Hopefully that will help, if not then we will probably look for another car because at the end of the year we were going to anyways and we don't want to pay out $2000 for a new transmission for a car we are going to sell anyways. I kind of don't want to get rid of it though. My parents paid for almost of the car. It is special to me. But all good things must come to an end!
Max is finishing up his hockey season. They took 2nd in their last tournament! GO HAWKS!!! I enjoy going to his games so much. He is such a good kid. He is in band and hockey and gets good grades and respects mom and dad and he is only eleven. I am so proud of him. I hope he knows that. I makes want to cry a happy cry when I think of how proud of him I am.

Other than that....nothing else is new with me. Till next time friends!

0 comments: