I need Help

I know that I am not the most diligent about keeping my blog updated. I don't have the Internet and that is the main reason why I don't blog as much as I should. The second reason is, I never know what to blog about. It always seems like everyone else has so much going on in their lives.

So...if you guys give me some ideas on what to blog about. Any topic, doesn't matter what. I will blog about. I will give my opinion on the subject and just pretty much randomly talk about it.

I am ready for the challenge my friends..... :)

4 comments:

  1. Haha, you're so silly Rachel! I don't even know what to write about on my own blog. I'm starting to think that my tumblr blog is more active because I don't really write on it, just post stuff.

     
  2. just write about the boringness of your life. that's what i do! and the random things that you do on day to day basis.

     
  3. Sorry Rachel no ideas here either. haha. I feel the same way. I have nothing really to talk about ... but I try and ramble on about nothing. Talk about your job, your house, your pups, your man. haha. Did you do anything for st. patty's day then?

     
  4. Well, like I said, a tumblr blog doesn't take much effort. This is mine: rockabillyrocker.tumblr.com
    I use that when I don't have to make long posts or feel like writting.