Brad!

Yesterday (6/15) was Brad and I's 2 year anniversary. TWO YEARS! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone. It really does seem like yesterday we got married. We have been together six total! On Sunday we went out to Outback Steakhouse and ate on their patio, it was a lovely day for it. We took our time eating and talking. It was wonderful!



He is my soulmate! I could not have asked god for a better man. He is my best friend, there is no other person out there who I could even consider replacing him as my best friend! I feel so safe when I with him. He is a great provider for me. He always makes sure that we have what we need. He works two jobs so we don't have to go without. He is looking to the future to see what he can/whats to do so we don't have to work our whole lives. He is always doing stuff around the house. He is always going non stop. He spoils me rotten. And all he asks in return is that I love, oh, and the he can race!
I LOVE YOU BRADLEY MARK SPENCE!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet post Rachel!

     
  2. Happy anniversary!