Girl's weekend

This weekend was fun...but exhausting! Lets see who all went...it was Jewells, Walton, Lynsie, Caitlin, Sarah, Colette, and I. Seven girls...WHOA! We got to the hotel around 5:00, got settled into our rooms and went swimming. Well some of us went swimming, there was two who went in to their waists and decided to go in to the sauna. The pool water was so warm it felt so good to go swimming. I think little tadpole enjoyed very much! After swimming for an hour we went up and order Davani's Pizza. It was soooo Delicious! The other girls did some predrinking and we sat and talked and got ready till about 10:00. We then we out to Spin to go dancing and drinking, my specialty...fountain coke! and a bottle of water along with some scooby snacks! The dance floor was just so ridiculously crowded, you could barley move and people were shovey and there was always someone right next to you. I just wanted to dance with me girls, you know! We left around 1:30, went back to the hotel, i ate another slice of pizza and went to bed before 2:00!

The next morning we slept in till 9, got ready and then went to Perkins for breakfast, boy was the delicious! I love to go out fore breakfast! There is nothing like eggs, hash browns, toast, fruit, and pancakes to fill you up!

Over all it was an excellent weekend! I just don't think I will go again. If we do a game night for sure, but just not going out! I didn't like all the people and I missed Brad so much I could've cried myself to sleep. I guess my friends just lost their sober cab ;)

2 comments:

  1. I know, I would have almost rather gone to a smaller place like The Dive because Spin was just so crowded and pushy.

     
  2. Me too. I don't like how they are so grabby there! And they wouldn't take NO for an answer! I should have punched that one guy who grabbed me. I don't know why I didn't! Next time we should go to the Dive or Dicks. Then we can actually dance without men surrounding and grabbing us!