Bath Night

Sammmie almost always gets a bath on Sunday night. She likes to start the week out smelling all fresh and clean, okay so I like her starting the week out all fresh and clean! Last night she was the cutest thing ever. She loves her baths! But last night she was crawling aroung and splashing and sucking the water out the washcloth.



okay, I admit the last one is a litte wierd, but she pulls of wired so good. And she is teething so it probably felt good on her gums!



I took some pictures and i didn't want them on Facebook, so I am blogging the pics instead!








isn't the baby butt crack cute!!!


3 comments:

  1. What a cute little tushy!

     
  2. I know this sounds weird but I think that I actually remember sucking the water out of washcloths too. She's a cutie!

     
  3. super cute!!