It is September 1st...what a great day! Summer is finally over. I have never been a huge fan of summer. It is just to hot and sticky. I like fall and winter, much more my thing. Plus I like wearing all those nice thick cozy sweaters and all my flannel!

Sammie first...she is the most amazing thing ever. 7 months old and she is crawling(quite fast), standing and walking when she holds on to furniture. Just yesterday she crawled up the steps. I have never been more proud! Sometimes I think to myself "Sammie girl, don't grow up to fast, take your time and enjoy everything that life has to ofer you. You are amazing now and you will do amazing things later on in life" I could jsut eat her up when I stick her in little jeans. Those have to be one of the cutest things. I hate that I only get 4 hours a day with her. That is just not enough. I'm not sure if I'd want to be a stay at home mom, but part-time, just so I could spend more time with her.

Life has been interesting to say the least. So much going on in Brad and mine's life. I wish it would all slow down. We never get to see eachother. 4 hours a week if we are luckly. He is working 3 jobs, and people say it is hard to find a job, plus he has to cut wood for the winter and get pumpkins ready now. I feel bad for him, but I know he is doing it for his family. We finnally sat down and had a talk about everything. I really needed it. I feel so much better now.

Madison is growing up to be a stickin cutie! She just lights up when I walk in the room. She is such a lovable little thing and so mellow. Megan doesn't know how lucky she is.

Brad and I will be going to Vino in the Valley on the 11th. I am SOOOO excited for that! I have wanted to go all summer long and we couldn't work out a time to go! YAH....this is why I love fall. The vineyards will be gorgeous and I can drink all the wine I want!

That's all for now!

1 comments:

  1. Summer isn't quite over yet! I do love Fall and the cooler weather but I wish we could just skip over winter all together. I still need to meet Sammie! This makes me very sad that she's already 7 months and still haven't met her :( Hopefully Brad won't always be so busy and you can all spend some quality time together.