Evil Staplers

So when I started my new job, there was this stapler already on my desk. Cool right. Oh No! It would only work when it wanted to, never when I needed it to. So finally after three weeks of listening to me pound on this evil stapler, my co-worker went and replaced mine with the one in the workroom. Now this is a wonderful stapler (so far) and I love it.

Just today I went in to the workroom to make copies for the clinic and I saw that evil stapler and it was the only one on the counter, so I used... BIG mistake...it finally got the best of me. It stabbed me, not the other way around, you heard me, it stabbed me. I couldn't believe it. That darn stapler. I shall walk back to my desk next time I need to use a stapler!

1 comments:

  1. i have an evil stapler too... nasty thing.