Wrongfully Acussed

So in my relationship with Brad I have always been the one who is the so called "spender" and he was known as the "saver". And along the way I have also gotten the title of "nagging wife". I don't like either one of these titles, especially the second one, because I am not a nag! Well, sometime last week, Brad and I were on way somewhere and it dawned on me that...Hey he spends alot of money, maybe more than me. So I say "hunny, why did i get the title as a spender and you a saver when you spend more than me?" His response" HAHAHAHA...beats me, you may go out shopping more than me, but when I shop or buy something it is usually a big chunk of money" I did not find this funny at all. I then respond" and why did I get the title as a nagging wife?" " We usually discuss a time together to both be at home so we can do whatever and you aren't there, so i give you like ten minutes, and if you haven't shown up I call" Brad: HAHAHAHA Me: That's not funny. It is you fault I seem like a nagging wife and the spender of the relationship. I DON'T LIKE IT!!!! Brad: HAHAHA. It is my fault...that is awesome!! Rachel: GRRRRRR!
So for whoever reads this blog, please, please, share with your friends that I am the saver, he is the spender and I am NOT the nag...it actually is his fault this time :)

1 comments:

  1. Men! They do spend more money than women because it's always really big expensive toys! Maybe he could use some nagging ;)