Here I am

So finally I am going to tell you a little about my life. I thought that it was about time! I live out in the country in Spring Valley. I love it. No nosey neighbors or rules to live by, just my own. Now I don't just live by myself, I got married last June to the best guy in the world. He was probably the only one to put up with crap :) We've been together five years and it still feels like yesterday we just got married. His name is Brad and he is all mine. Now i should also mention that I put up with his crap as well. But I wouldn't change a thing about us!



I also love my family so much. They are all so very important. I can't go that long without stopping in or calling just to see how they are. They are the reason why I am who I am today and where I am today. I love going to the cabin with all of them! I feel like my mom is one of my best friends and I am a daddys girls, as wierd as that sounds. I have a little brother Max, who is 11, a younger sister Megan, who is 19, and an older sister who is 24.

This is my mom, dad, max, and me when I graduated!

This is my dad and me on my wedding!

And finnaly last but by no means not last. My friends or as I like to call them my adopted family. We have all been friends since highschool and vowed not lose touch like so many others, so every monday night we get together and hang out, doing whatever our little hearts desire! Now these are the kind of friends that would drop anything and be by your side in a matter of minutes if you needed them. You can't find real friends like that anymore. So here is a few photos of us. Enjoy!!


4 comments:

  1. I just put up the same pics basically! we need to take some new ones ;P

     
  2. I know! We should have sarah come and take some for us!! But they are good pics!

     
  3. Rachel, I finally got a blog! It looked like fun. :) I pretty much put the same pictures on my blog too. Oh well!

     
  4. I'm up for some goofy pictures if you are! (maybe something like I did with my "siblings" photos?)