10 Things

10 things to know about... Rachel Spence

1) My new favorite smell is Cinnamon Pumpkin from Bath & Body works. It makes my whole house smell like fall!
2) I love to bake but hate to cook.
3) I consider my husband, Brad, my best friend.
4) My dad and mom are my inspiration to be the best person I can be because of everything in life they have overcome together.
5) My favorite holiday is Halloween, even though October is my least favorite month.
6) I still cry when I think about my pappa and nanna. It has been 4 or 5 years since their passing.
7) I am perfectly happy being consider a country girl!
8) I feel very sad if I don't get to see my Monday night crew every week.
9) My puppies, Frankie and Roscoe, are spoiled rotten and I don't care!
10) I believe that the words " I'm sorry" can go a long way if you have upset someone.

There is a small glimpse in to what Rachel is like!!

0 comments: