Sisters

So lately my sister Megan has been acting up more than usual. Now this isn't surprising to any of us but it is disappointing. This past Saturday she got drunk and I don't mean haha drunk, I mean I'm drunk and I don't care what I say to anyone drunk. Well anyways, she texted me Saturday night and from the first text message I could tell that she was drunk. These were nasty messages... and I was nothing but encouraging to her. Telling her that she is beautiful and smart and that she can do anything that she puts her mind too. She pretty much told my F*** off and that she hates me and she doesn't want to ahve anything to do with me. This was so dissapointing to me and I will tell you why. First...she is my sister and I love her for who she is. Second off...I don't have a good relationship with my older sister. I never have and I have a feeling that I never will. I wanted so desperatly to have a good relationship with Megan. I knew that I was going to have to work hard to have this but it would be worth it, I love her. She moods come and go and when she has a good one it is realy good and when she has a bad one it is nasty. She pretty much told me that she doesn't want to have anything to do with me.

After thinking about this for a few days I realized that I already have two great sisters...Jessie Jewell and Jessie Walton. They may not be blood but I love them just as much, if not more than I could love a sister. Those two girls have been a part of my life since 6th grade. We have been through good and bad times. And I know that as we get older and all get married and have kids, we will always be there for eachother.

Thanks for being apart of my life girls... I love you both so so much!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love you Rach! I feel the same way!

     
  2. Aww Rachel! You made me tear up a little bit! I love you too!