Beware of Pregnant woman

So lately is seems like everything and everyone is pissing me off. Yes, pissing me off. I say one thing and it is like no one heard me. The only thing that makes me feel better is lounging on the couch with Brad. BUT NOOOO...he is outside doing whatever it is Brad does outside. I know he hates sitting inside with me when it is nice outside, but sometimes babe you just have to cave and sit inside with me okay! Let me tell you about what has pissed me off this week...
First I had a wonderful day to myself at home on Monday ( I took the day off) Did a little laundry, some dishes, but just basicly sat around on the couch with my puppies. Wonderful! Then at 5:30 I left to go over to Walton's for our weekly get together. Everything was goin great, super was delicious, then someone said "let's go on a walk" Oh crap....now I am not lazy, I just tire out sooner and when i go on walk with Brad it is a slower pace. I specifically said "not our normal long walk please"...guess what....long walk. My heart starts to race and I can feel it in my stomach like that is where my heart is. I do not like that feeling. It makes me nervous and uncomfortable and it is hard to breathe. yes, I could have said something but i already said not a long walk...no one listened. This is why I took myself out of the rotation. I will only be going when i feel up to parr. Now don't get me wrong...Jewells walked in the back of the pack with me and a slower rate but i think she is the only one who is going to have patience with me through this. I love all my friends, every single one of them just the way they are. but everything is pissing me off right now.
Second...Brad yells at me last night about the remote...the stupid remote. It wasn't turning the TV on and off, but everything else worked. So i told him to change the batteries.Well that was the stupidest idea he has ever heard of. He was literally yelling at me. This pissed me off. Well guess who was right...ME. Maybe next time he will listen!

1 comments:

  1. Awww, poor Rachel :( Don't worry, I'll try to not piss you off ;)