Yesterday my mom and me went shopping up in Woodbury. I wanted to price out baby furniture and the other necessities that we are going to need. When I went to pick up mom, my dad told me that he wants me to pick out a crib that I like and he will pay for it. He said that it had to be new and not used! So one the one pictured above is the one I got from Target. It was steal and in the perfect color too! Brad and I were given a dresser by his grandma and it was a dark wood so i wanted to make sure that crib was a dark wood also. The color is called esspresso. I can hardley wait to paint now...i have all the colors picked out! I am so excited.

Along with getting the crib, I need some shirts and a pair of dress paints to wear to work and let me tell you....the pants are AWESOME!!! the feel like I am wearing comfy pants, I could wear them everyday! It was weird trying on the shirts though...it seems like I am never going to fill out the shirt. It was hard spending the money on them when I plan on only being pregnant once since we are adopting our second child.

Anyways, I had a great day shopping with my mom!

0 comments: